Today, we continue with part 2 the critical aspect of cybersecurity: incident response best practices. Given the unforgiving threat landscape, organizations face an ever-increasing number of cyber threats. Whether it’s a data breach, a malware attack, or a network intrusion, incidents can disrupt operations, compromise sensitive information, and damage reputation. That’s why having an effective incident response strategy is crucial. In this episode, we’ll explore the key principles and strategies behind incident response best practices. We’ll discuss the steps organizations should take to prepare, detect, respond, and recover from security incidents.
But before that, we will recap other trending security news including
- https://the-decoder.com: ChatGPT with no ethical boundaries WormGPT fuels AI generated scams
- https://www.group-ib.com: Digital Risk Report 2023
– https://www.sans.org/tools/: The Pyramid Of Pain
– https://support.microsoft.com:Microsoft edge secure network to protect your browsing
– https://www.theverge.com: Meta Instagram threads
– https://talosintelligence.com: Incident Response Plans
– https://www.sans.org: Incident Response Cycle
– https://www.cisco.co: Incident Response Services
Be sure to subscribe!
If you like the content. Follow me @iayusuf or read my blog at https://yusufonsecurity.com
You will find a list of all previous episodes in there too.