This is episode 2 of on how how exactly cybercriminals join forces for profit. Make sure you caught up with episode 1 first before you listen to this episode.
Lets continue demystifying their collaborative nature.
But before that, we will recap other trending security news including:
- Zero-day Vulnerability in MOVEit Transfer is Being Actively Exploited
- Cisco Releases Updates to Fix AnyConnect Privilege Elevation Vulnerability
– https://community.progress.com: MOVEit Transfer Critical Vulnerability
– https://abcnews.go.com: BBC, British airways big victims MoveIt software hack
– https://www.e ropol.europa.eu: Joint Cybercrime action Task force
–https://www.darkreading.com: PostalFurious sms attacks target UAE Citizens data theft
–https://blogs.windows.com: Announcing Windows 11 insider preview build-25381/
–https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/How to defend users from interception attacks via SMB client
– https://blog.talosintelligence.com:Talos year in review 2022
Be sure to subscribe!
If you like the content. Follow me @iayusuf or read my blog at https://yusufonsecurity.com
You will find a list of all previous episodes in there too