Today, we’re diving into the world of cybersecurity with an eye to vulnerability scoring system. C We’ve got a topic that’s on the mind of anyone with interest in risk management, one that’s of paramount importance to anyone concerned with the safety and integrity of their assets. That’s right, today we’re talking about the brand-new version of the Common Vulnerability Scoring System, or CVSS v4!
The cybersecurity landscape is constantly evolving, and as threats become more sophisticated, it’s essential for the tools and methodologies we use to keep pace. In this episode, we’ll explore the latest iteration of CVSS, its key updates, and what it means for security professionals, organizations. Whether you’re a seasoned cybersecurity expert or just someone with a keen interest in staying safe online, you won’t want to miss this.
- Boeing confirms system compromise alerting customers
- Arid-Viper mobile spyware
– https://techcrunch.comBoeing cyber incident ransomware gang claims data theft
– https://www.darkreading.com: Boeing confirms system compromise alerting customers
– https://blog.talosintelligence.com: Arid-Viper mobile spyware
– https://www.first.org: CVSS v4 specification document
Be sure to subscribe!
If you like the content. Follow me @iayusuf or read my blog at https://yusufonsecurity.com
You will find a list of all previous episodes in there too.